A few Suggestion

davidjunior
    Admin

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

A few Suggestion

Post by davidjunior on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Not important but it would be nice to see

As money is pretty much worthless is it possable to make it slightly more rare from creatures (To stop it clogging up the maps) and would it also be possable to change the "Reward Gold" from City Hall to maybe "reward Points" and it gives points instead of gold. Obviosly you will need to look at the fact killing a crim rewards you money as this can be massivly abused.

I would also like Quests added if thats possable but make them hard so we have something to aim for (Not like 20 slimes) maybe kill 2500 slimes for contribution points. Then make Contribution points what lets you change towns and stats and maybe other stuff can be thought up

davidjunior
    Admin

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Re: A few Suggestion

Post by davidjunior on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Oh I forgot another thing would be to bring spell damage up form Area spells

All area spells (Spike Field, Fire Field, Cloud kill Etc)( have damages bases on 180/200 servers. Would it be possable to bring the damages right up inline with the new 375/600 version of the game

This also works with Poison as when you poison someone its useless as it does VERY little damage when it should hurt you and become a hinderance This will bring items like PR and Serpant necks into use as at the moment they are useless.

Thank you
    Deity
    Magn0S[GM]
    Admin

Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2008-01-29

Post by Magn0S[GM] on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:54 am

Yes, i like yours ideas Steve, we will work on that soon.. Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content