Wyv-FW ball drops

AlexiA

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2010-09-04

Wyv-FW ball drops

Post by AlexiA on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Dear GM,

i think that the FireWyvern and Wyvern drop a very little amount of ball points regarding on how long it takes to kill with 2 Wars... the max amount of ball points that u get is no more then 12, and i think that it should be bumped up to at least 20 or 30... cuz theres not that much point in tryin' to get ball items with the trade if u dont have mobs that are killable with 2-3 wars... its just a suggestion that i think most would apreciate if it were possible to raise the ball drop of Wyvs n' FW's

best of my regards.. the server up to this little suggestion is perfect cheers
    Magn0S[GM]
    Admin

Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2008-01-29

Re: Wyv-FW ball drops

Post by Magn0S[GM] on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:10 am

wyv's and fw's inst to hunt balls, its to try drop rares items...

AlexiA

Post by AlexiA on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:54 pm

but those also rarely drop... if u want me to put it in a way u might understand better, while hunting for "rares" a sugg. would be to boost up the ball drop also, so this way the ball trade would have a bit more usage, thats the only point... so u can use those bp's to trade for items, thus the point of the game; "to get better items".

but hey its just my suggs. that i think a lot would like.. do a poll if u want to see the results, im only tryin to help u help ur players.

regards

davidjunior
    Admin

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post by davidjunior on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:02 am

This is a silly idea as it will make getting points far to easy, yes it takes 2 wars to kill a wy but after its dead both wars are still full hp so its not like they are hard to kil

If you want points fast kill HC

arnefeld

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-09-06

Post by arnefeld on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:33 am

Some items are really ment to be rare and hardly obtained. Your idea would ruin the idea of the game. It's not really fun if you have to spend like an hour to kill wyverns and kab00m, heres ur weapon. For the best weapons the average drop rate should be like 1/1000 on mobs like abaddon, ofcourse some people are very lucky and gets them faster.
    If I could decide, I would lower the droprating of balls a lot. Now it's like a week and u get 2000pts, thats way too easy...
    Magn0S[GM]
    Admin

Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2008-01-29

Post by Magn0S[GM] on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:27 am

I think, the balls drop are "good" for now..., soon, will be implemented new items at ball shop too, some as expensive...
    and balls will be always used in game.

AlexiA

Post by AlexiA on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:15 pm

All i was implamenting was to rais the ball drop from green balls(2 points), to maybe RedBalls(3 points)... its not a huge change and i think it might bring some more players to the server. cuz its been like 3 weeks up n' ive already seen some fruity things, im thinking for me, but for the players to come. to help give them a chance, either way its up to you. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:35 pm