FAO Magnos

davidjunior
    Admin

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

FAO Magnos

Post by davidjunior on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:09 am

Dude the server keeps crashing and when it comes up there are rollbacks. At first I wasnt bothered when I lost an ek and a zem i thought fuck it, Its not important, But now I have lost 60 points from hunting HC after spending an hour luring all the HC and TW out of the middle of PL (except 1)

So I have lost today

1 ek
    1 zem
    60 points
    the pit I spent an hour luring

Now I was angry but like an idiot I continued to hunt and got myself a XNeck from Fire Wyv and guess what.... FUCKING ROLLBACK again

Please sort this out and check for duped Items as I am sure someone is doing this on perpose to Dupe items.. I have seen it before about 5 years ago

I will also be quitting the server unless I get some sort of compensation back as I am really starting to get pissed off with the time I am wasting hunting, just to lose my shit in rollbacks/ bugs (Remember the mining % I lost that was like 2 hours work)

I work from 7am untill 7pm most nights so the little time I have I like to play games but I hate to see me loose that time due to rollbacks

Please send me a message on here Magnos (And no other smart ass player) as I am so close to leaving.
    Magn0S[GM]
    Admin

Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2008-01-29

Re: FAO Magnos

Post by Magn0S[GM] on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:08 pm

We are fixing all that little shits, we get someproblems on this weekend about the code of anti hacks, ill check the drop list logs, and if u droped x neck, and lost it, we will replace it for u.

Dont leave the server, keep helping us, please, we are at the start of the server, for the beggining, we are just fixing to have a stable server, if everything runs right, alot of Helbreath game changes will come.

Nefy[GM]
    Admin

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2010-08-27

Post by Nefy[GM] on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Hi Deity,
    I am Nefy[GM], owner of HBFriends
    We are really sorry about your item lost
    we are really trying to fix this bug and after we fix it, we will check all item drops to compensate players that, just like you, lost important itens and all
    and we will compensate all you players for been patient on this hard time

Again,
    really sorry about that

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:46 pm